Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) has officially endorsed California’s Proposition 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. LEAP is a group of thousands of current and former law enforcement officials including police, judges, prosecutors, and other criminal justice professionals. “This initiative is the best chance California has to end a failed war on marijuana,” says …
Tag: lt. commander diane goldstein
Law Enforcement Group with Thousands of Members Endorses California’s Cannabis Legalization Initiative
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!