Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) has officially endorsed California’s Proposition 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. LEAP is a group of thousands of current and former law enforcement officials including police, judges, prosecutors, and other criminal justice professionals. “This initiative is the best chance California has to end a failed war on marijuana,” says …
Tag: lt. commander diane goldstein
Law Enforcement Group with Thousands of Members Endorses California’s Cannabis Legalization Initiative
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!