Wisconsin State Representative Melissa Sargent (D-Madison) has filed legislation (LRB-0188) to legalize the possession and personal cultivation of cannabis for everyone 21 and older. “Marijuana prohibition has not worked for Wisconsin”, Representative Sargent said in a Monday press release. “Ending this prohibition in our state would promote personal freedom and liberty, create financial opportunity, and …
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!