Louisiana Marijuana Possession Laws: 14g or less (first offense) Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 15 days Fine: $300 More than 14g – less than 2.5lbs (first offense) Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 6 months Fine: $500 2.5 – less than 60lbs Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 2* – 10 years Fine: $30,000 60 – less than 2000lbs …
Tag: Louisiana pot laws
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!