Louisiana Marijuana Possession Laws: 14g or less (first offense) Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 15 days Fine: $300 More than 14g – less than 2.5lbs (first offense) Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 6 months Fine: $500 2.5 – less than 60lbs Charge: Not Classified Incarceration: 2* – 10 years Fine: $30,000 60 – less than 2000lbs …
Tag: Louisiana marijuana laws
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!