Legislation to legalize recreational cannabis for those 21 and older has been filed in Louisiana’s House of Representatives. House Bill 117, filed by Representative Dalton Honoré, would explicitly legalize the possession, use and distribution of cannabis for recreational purposes. The measure would establish no specific possession limits, meaning it would legalize the possession of an …
Tag: louisiana cannabis bill
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!