U.S. Representative Early Blumenauer (D-CO) has introduced House Resolution 3561, a proposal to prevent college students from losing federal financial aid funding simply because they’re convicted of a cannabis misdemeanor. The bill is named the Fair Access to Education Act of 2016. “Nearly half of the population has smoked marijuana at some point in their lives, …
Tag: lost financial aid
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!