Los Angeles Measure M, which advocates call the “world’s most comprehensive legalization measure”, has been overwhelmingly approved by voters. Measure M was approved Tuesday night with 79.4% voting in favor. According to Southern California Coalition (SCC), who spearheaded the effort, Measure M is “a holistic approach to legalization, which provides Los Angeles City Council with a …
Tag: los angeles election
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!