The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has voted 3 to 2 to give approval to an initiative that would establish a 10% tax on cannabis sales that would go towards homeless services, the Cannabist reports. The proposal now goes to a vote of the people this November. The initiative would establish 10% tax on …
Tag: Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!