Once recreational cannabis is legalized in Canada – a promise of current Prime Minister Justin Trudeau – the industry will be worth roughly $23 billion annually, surpassing the total market for beer, wine and spirits. This is according to a forthcoming report by Deloitte titled Recreational Marijuana: Insights and Opportunities. “There hasn’t been anything like …
Tag: Liquor Industry
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!