Alaska voters will have the opportunity this August to legalize recreational cannabis. Alaska Lieutenant Governor Mead Treadwell has formally certified that a petition campaign to put cannabis legalization to a vote of the people has gathered more than 36,000 valid signatures from registered voters, nearly 6,000 more than legally required to qualify. Certification from Treadwell …
Tag: Lieutenant Governor Mead Treadwell
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!