The U.K.’s Liberal Democrats say over a million police hours are wasted annually enforcing marijuana’s prohibition. According to research conducted by the party – using official governemnt figures – a total of 87,247 police caseloads related to marijuana were opened in 2015. The average cost to the taxpayer per case is estimated at £2,256 (roughly …
Tag: liberal democrats cannabis
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!