A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll released this morning has found that Americans find tobacco, alcohol and sugar to be more harmful than cannabis. “When Americans were asked their opinion on the most harmful of four substances, tobacco (49%) and alcohol (24%) came in first and second place, followed by sugar (15%) and marijuana”, …
Tag: less harmful
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!