Lemon Grove (CA) Councilmember David Arambula has been accused of violently attacking a medical marijuana dispensary applicant. As reported by the Candid Chronicle, Chris Williams claims he was hit on the head with a champagne bottle, as well as punched, kicked, strangled, and bitten by Councilmember Arambula during a late-night altercation. During the attack Williams …
Tag: Lemon Grove
City Councilmember Accused of Punching, Biting and Strangling Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicant
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!