Compelled by news of constituents having to move out-of-state to seek medical cannabis, Virginia Congressman Morgan Griffith introduced a bill earlier this week that would reschedule cannabis on a federal level, reducing it from a Schedule 1 controlled substance to Schedule 2, and would grant states with medical cannabis laws federal protection. H. R. 4498, …
Tag: Legitimate Use of Medicinal Marijuana Act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!