New polling released today by the Associated Press and the University of Chicago has found record-high support for legalizing recreational cannabis in the United States. According to the poll, 61% of adults in the U.S. support legalizing cannabis, with 39% in opposition; 0% remain undecided. Of those that said they support legalizing cannabis, 33% believe …
Tag: legalizing cannabis united states
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!