An initiative to legalize the recreational use, possession and distribution of cannabis has been filed in Nevada by the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana. Advocates will have until November 11th to collect 101,667 valid signatures; if they’re successful, lawmakers will consider the measure during the 2015 session. If lawmakers reject the measure, it would be automatically put to …
Tag: legalize cannabisr
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!