Financial officials in Washington D.C. have determined that if the district legalized cannabis, the market would be worth $130 million annually. This is based on 122,000 users purchasing cannabis priced at $350 an ounce. The figures, given during testimony to the D.C. Council over a cannabis legalization and regulation bill, was presented before the Council’s …
Tag: legalize cannabis d.c.
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!