In just 10 days, on November 4th, the 2014 general election will be upon us, and Alaska, Oregon and Washington D.C. – along with a couple of cities – will be voting on the legalization of recreational cannabis, only two years after Washington and Colorado did the same. In Oregon, Measure 91 has consistently maintained …
Tag: legalization vote
- 2014 election, alaska, alaska amendment 2, alaska cannabis legalization, amendment 2, ballot measure 2, berkley, cannabis legalization, cannabis vote, cannabis vote 2014, democratic party of oregon, election, florida amendment 2, initiative 71, legalization vote, Maine, michigan, oregon, oregon legalization vote, south portland, vote, washington d.c.
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!