A new initiative to legalize cannabis, titled the Marijuana Control, Legalization and Revenue Act of 2014, has been filed in the State of California. The proposal would legalize the possession, distribution, transfer and sell of cannabis for adults 21 and older. This initiative, and the group behind it, is different than that of the California …
Tag: Legalization and Revenue Act of 2014
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!