The legal cannabis industry employs between 100,000 and 150,000 people in the United States, according to the 2016 Marijuana Business Factbook, a report published by Marijuana Business Daily. The report includes those employed at recreational cannabis and medical cannabis retail outlets, cultivation centers, testing labs and production centers. To determine the number of jobs created, …
Tag: Legal Cannabis Industry
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!