Lebanon Agriculture Minister Akram Chehayeb on Friday called for the legalization of cannabis farming in order to allow the nation and its farmers to benefit from the revenue it could earn from exports. “We are conducting studies on [how to] organize this type of agriculture so that it becomes monitored by the state, and thus …
Tag: Lebanon Agriculture Miniser Akram Chehayeb
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!