Lebanon Agriculture Minister Akram Chehayeb on Friday called for the legalization of cannabis farming in order to allow the nation and its farmers to benefit from the revenue it could earn from exports. “We are conducting studies on [how to] organize this type of agriculture so that it becomes monitored by the state, and thus …
Tag: Lebanon Agriculture Miniser Akram Chehayeb
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!