Legislation that would have allowed for the implemenation of a marijuana legalization law passed by voters in 2016 has been vetoed by Maine Governor Paul LePage. Governor LePage’s veto is the second time he’s vetoed legislation that would have established a regulated system for legal marijuana cultivation and sales. In his veto letter for LD …
Tag: LD 1719
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!