Legislation that would have allowed landlords to prohibit medical cannabis patients from smoking their medicine at home is officially dead, as Assemblymember Jim Wood (D- Healdsburg) has dropped it after failing to garner the support necessary to move it forward. Assembly Bill 2300 would have expanded a 2011 law that allows landlords to ban cigarette …
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!