Voters in Nevada would likely give approval to Question 2 to legalize recreational cannabis if the election were held today, a new KTNV-TV 13 Action News/Rasmussen Reports poll has found. According to the poll, 50% of likely Nevada voters support legalizing cannabis, with just 41% opposed; 9% remain undecided. Specifically, the poll asked voters if …
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!