At the end of August the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced that it will be adding kratom as a Schedule 1 controlled substance, placing it alongside substances such as heroin and cannabis. The move will be made official starting Friday, September 30th. Kratom, for those who don’t know, is a tree indigenous to Southeast Asia …
Tag: kratom petition
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!