At the end of August the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced that it will be adding kratom as a Schedule 1 controlled substance, placing it alongside substances such as heroin and cannabis. The move will be made official starting Friday, September 30th. Kratom, for those who don’t know, is a tree indigenous to Southeast Asia …
Tag: kratom dea
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!