By Robert Bergman, ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com A marijuana plant that’s been knocked down has to be put in a place where it will be firmly supported. There are a few things to do to pull this off. First, put support stakes in the ground and get some rope. Even tape will work. Place your plant in the …
Tag: knocked down
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!