President-elect Donald Trump has selected Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as the next attorney general of the United States. Sessions was the first sitting U.S. Senator to endorse Trump for president. “Jeff Sessions is a drug war dinosaur, which is the last thing the nation needs now,” says Ethan Nadelmann of the Drug Policy Alliance. …
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!