Taxpayers spent nearly a million dollars in 2014 eradicating just over 16,000 cannabis plants in Oregon. This comes to $60 per plant. According to DEA data, a total of 16,067 cannabis plants were removed from Oregon land in 2014 as part of the administration’s Cannabis Eradication Program. This cost taxpayers $960,000. For 2015, over $750,000 …
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!