A new poll conducted by Keystone Analytics has found that a large majority of Pennsylvania voters support a reformation of the state’s cannabis policies, with only 27% supporting the current prohibition on cannabis. “Sixty-nine percent of voters would like to see the legalization of marijuana, with 47 percent in favor of use for medicinal purposes …
Tag: keystone analytics
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!