Kentucky Marijuana Possession Laws: Up to 8 ounces: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 45 days in jail and/or a maximum fine of $250. Anything above 8 ounces is considered for distribution purposes. Below is Kentucky’s distribution laws: Less than 8 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year Fine: $500 Less than 8 …
Tag: kentucky cannabis laws
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!