Kentucky Marijuana Possession Laws: Up to 8 ounces: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 45 days in jail and/or a maximum fine of $250. Anything above 8 ounces is considered for distribution purposes. Below is Kentucky’s distribution laws: Less than 8 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year Fine: $500 Less than 8 …
Tag: kentucky cannabis laws
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!