Lawmakers in Hallandale Beach, Florida have unanimously passed a measure that will establish an $100 fine for those caught possessing small amounts of cannabis. The vote comes just weeks after a similar proposal was approved in Miami-Dade, Florida’s largest county, and Miami Beach. Under the new law, police will have the option of issuing a …
Tag: keith london
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!