By Kayla Cross, Journalist, Georgetown University In the wake of complaints about strict restrictions on eligibility for Washington DC’s medical marijuana program, Mayor Vincent Gray has convened a Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee to assess current policies. According to Gray’s official order, released Oct. 28, the advisory committee will work with the D.C. Department of Health …
Tag: kayla cross
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!