The Obama administration has announced that it will be actively encouraging prisoners serving sentences for drug offenses to apply for clemency – with the goal of releasing hundreds, if not thousands, of inmates early. White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler spoke about the presidential plans to grant wide-spread clemency at New York University’s law school last …
Tag: Kathryn Ruemmler
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!