Welcome to TheJointBlog.com’s Weekly Cannabis Podcast! Today’s episode features an interview with Karen Paull, who has directed, produced, written and starred in over 30 plays and musicals, and Wendy Robbins, co-inventor of The Tingler head massager who is also an Emmy Award winning documentary filmmaker. Together, the two run The Marijuana Show, the first-ever reality …
Tag: Karen Paull
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!