According to Iran Human Rights, at least 14 prisoners were reportedly hanged last week at Karaj Central Prison on nonviolent drug related charges. Iran Human Rights has obtained the names of ten of these prisoners: Mohammad Soleimani Ali Ebadi Ali Reza Moradi Majid Badarloo Omid Garshasebi Ali Yousefi Seyed Ali Sorouri Ebrahim Jafari Ali Mohammad …
Tag: Karaj Central Prison
- Ali Ebadi, Ali Mohammad Lorestani, Ali Reza Moradi, Ali Yousefi, drug executions, drug hangings, drug war deaths, drug war killings, Ebrahim Jafari, Gharchak Prison, iran, iran drug executions, iran drugs, iran executions, iran hangings, Iran Human Rights, Karaj Central Prison, Majid Badarloo, Mohammad Soleimani, Mohsen Jelokhani, Omid Garshasebi, Seyed Ali Sorouri
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!