Kansas’ full House of Representatives has given approval to legislation allowing hemp to be legally cultivated (the bill’s already passed the Senate). The Kansas House of Representatives voted 123 to 1 today to approve Senate Bill 263. The vote comes roughly a month after the Senate passed the measure 36 to 3. Given the measure …
Tag: kansas Senate Bill 263
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!