Kansas’ House Committee on Commerce, Labor and Economic Development has given approval to a bill that would allow the cultivation of industrial hemp in the state. “Kansas farmers are having a very tough time,” said Representative Willie Dove following the vote on House Bill 2182, known as the Kansas Industry Growth Act . “It’s very dry, …
Tag: Kansas Industry Growth Act
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!