Kansas’ House Bill 2282 has been passed by the House Committee on Health and Human Services, setting it up for a full House vote. House Bill 2282 would legalize the possession and use of low-THC cannabis extracts (such as tinctures, oils and lotions) for those who have seizure disorders and receive a recommendation from a …
Tag: kansas house committee on health and human services
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!