Kansas City voters have passed an initiative to decriminalize marijuana. Marijuana will soon be decriminalized in Missouri’s most populated city after voters gave approval tonight to Question 5. The initiative decriminalizes the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple $25 ticket. Under current law possessing …
Tag: kansas city special election
- Kansas City, kansas city april election, kansas city cannabis, kansas city decriminalization, Kansas City election results, kansas city marijuana, Kansas City missouri, Kansas City pot, Kansas City question 5, Kansas City question 5 results, kansas city special election, kansas city special election results, Kansas City weed, Missouri, missouri cannabis, missouri marijuana, missouri pot, Missouri weed, question 5
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!