Kansas City voters have passed an initiative to decriminalize marijuana. Marijuana will soon be decriminalized in Missouri’s most populated city after voters gave approval tonight to Question 5. The initiative decriminalizes the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple $25 ticket. Under current law possessing …
Tag: Kansas City missouri
- Kansas City, kansas city april election, kansas city cannabis, kansas city decriminalization, Kansas City election results, kansas city marijuana, Kansas City missouri, Kansas City pot, Kansas City question 5, Kansas City question 5 results, kansas city special election, kansas city special election results, Kansas City weed, Missouri, missouri cannabis, missouri marijuana, missouri pot, Missouri weed, question 5
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!