Kansas’ House Bill 2282 has been passed by the House Committee on Health and Human Services, setting it up for a full House vote. House Bill 2282 would legalize the possession and use of low-THC cannabis extracts (such as tinctures, oils and lotions) for those who have seizure disorders and receive a recommendation from a …
Tag: kansas cannabos
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!