Kansas Marijuana Possession Laws: Up to 450 grams: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 6 months in jail and/or a maximum fine of $1,000. 450 grams or more (automatically considered for distribution purposes): Penalty: Felony punishable by 10 to 42 months incarceration and/or a maximize fine of $100,000. For further information on Kansas …
Tag: kansas cannabis laws
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!