Switzerland has officially become the 23rd nation in the world to approve Sativex for use by those with multiple sclerosis; Sativex is a medical spray made up entirely of cannabis-derived cannabinoids. “This approval in Switzerland marks yet another regulatory success for Sativex, which is now approved in a total of 23 countries,” stated Justin Gover, …
Tag: justin gover
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!