A B.C. Court of Appeals judge has ruled that it’s unconstitutional to forbid licensed medical cannabis patients from possessing cannabis-infused products such as cookies and lotions. The judge has given Parliament one year to recraft regulations to allow the use of such products; this includes brownies, teas, lotions and oils. Justice Risa Levine, in her written response …
Tag: Justice Risa Levine
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!