Colombia will soon legalize the cultivation and distribution of medical cannabis through an executive decree made by President Juan Manuel Santos, according to the Associated Press. The new law will establish a regulatory system for everything from licenses for growers and retailers to establishing rules for export of products made from cannabis. According to Senator …
Tag: justice minister yesid reyes
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!