Just three months after Jamaica decriminalized the possession and personal cultivation of recreational cannabis, Justice Minister Mark Golding has signed into law an order that allows for the automatic expungement of certain cannabis convictions. The Criminal Records (Rehabilitation of Offenders) (Automatic Expungement of Convictions) Order 2015 automatically expunges past cannabis convictions where the fine did …
Tag: justice minister mark golding
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!