A Canadian Federal Court ruled Wednesday that the nation’s ban on medical cannabis patients growing their own medicine is unconstitutional. The court gave the Canadian government six months to establish regulations for legal cannabis cultivation. “The evidence at trial failed to show that public safety will be advanced in any significant way by the removal …
Tag: Judge Michael L. Phelan
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!