A federal judge in Brazil has ruled that cannabis prohibition is unconstitutional, claiming it to be the result of a “backward culture and mistaken policy.” The ruling, made by Judge Ernesto Frederico Cardoso Maciel, came as the result of a case in which a man was caught carrying 46 grams of cannabis, packed into 52 …
Tag: Judge Ernesto Frederico Cardoso Maciel
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!