Arizona’s Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, a group working to place an initiative to legalize cannabis on next year’s ballot, has announced Wednesday that they’ve collected over 50,000 signatures in just 10 weeks. In order for the group to put their initiative to a vote, they must collect 150,642 signatures from registered Arizona voters by …
Tag: jp holyoak
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!